Andre Damon Williams, 28
- Shot, 29 Jan 2006, 2:15 am
- Location: 3100 block, Good Hope Avenue, 20748 (6.011)
- (Within one mile of the DC line, 38.848615, -76.95751).
- Council District 7 (C. Exum)
- Legislative District 26 (Lawlah, Kelley, Patterson, Turner).
- Victim's address: 3500 block, 21st Street, SE, Washington, DC
- Brown, Lamont Michael, 32
- Warrant issued, 30 Jan 2006
- Charge: First degree murder
- Suspect's address: Washington, DC
- Police, 30 Jan 2006
Fighting to Reduce Crime, 1:2, 3 May 2007 (State's Attorney's Office; not online).
District Man Found Guilty of First Degree Murder
A Prince George's County jury found Lamont Michael Brown, 33, of Washington, DC, guilty of First Degree Murder and Use of Handgun in the Commission of a Felony. The defendant faces life in prison without parole for the slaying of a rival, Andre D. Williams, 29, of Temple Hills, over drug territory.