Rashad Tavon McMillan, 16 (8.129).
- Date: 11 Dec 2008, 10:02 am
- Location: Addison Road, 5400 block, 20743 (629).
- Shot; found behind a building with a gunshot wound to the upper body
- Victim's address: Walker Mill Road, 6800 block, 20743 (630).
- Police, 12 Dec 2008 (Tippett).
- Obituary: Post, 17 Dec 2008 (Online for 90 days)
RASHAD T. McMILLAN On Thursday, December 11, 2008. He is survived by his mother, Abrienne McMillan and father, Yusuf Geeter; one sister, Laketa McMillan; six aunts, two grandmothers, Ruby Curtis and Nora Geeter; a host of other relatives and friends. Family will receive friends on Thursday, December 18 form 10 a.m. until time of service, 11 a.m. at Johnson Memorial Baptist Church, 800 Riggs Rd., S.E., Washington, DC. Rev. Henry A. Gaston, Pastor, officiating. Interment Harmony Memorial Park. Arrangements by ROBINSON FUNERAL HOME
- Examiner, 20 Apr 2010
P.G. man guilty in teen's death
A Prince George's County jury found 18-year-old Demarqus Moore guilty of first-degree murder in the shooting death of a 16-year-old Rashad McMillan. Moore faces life in prison without parole. Police said Moore shot McMillan in December 2008, two months after McMillan's cousin stabbed Moore. Moore hid behind some bushes, jumped out and shot McMillan in the face and then execution-style in the back of the head, police said.