Saturday, January 17, 2009

Irving, Bernard Daniel, 27

(Updated 23 Jan 2009, Map )

Bernard Daniel Irving, 27 (9.004).
  • Date: 17 Jan 2009, 2:32 am
  • Location: Naylor Road, 3225, 20748 (7/26) (646).
  • Stabbed inside Legend nightclub.
  • Victim's address: Washington, DC, Gault Street NE, 4200 block (647).
  • Sources:
  • Obituary: Post, 23 Jan 2009 (Online for 90 days).
    BERNARD DANIEL IRVING (Age 27) Made his heavenly transition on Saturday, January 17, 2009. Beloved son of Daniel Irving and Gayle Andrews. Funeral service will be held at New Covenant Church of the Lord Jesus Christ, 3805 Lawrence St., Colmar Manor, MD, 20722 (301) 277-6053 on Saturday, January 24, 2009 at 11 a.m.

8 comments:

  1. My name is Shanequa Saunders and I am the girlfriend of Bernard 'Nardo' Daniel Irving. He was a great guy and had so much to live for. I love him and miss him with all my heart. I pray that the bastard who killed Bernard is caught and executed. My life and all those involved in Nardo's life has been turned upside down. His funeral service will be held on this saturday. I can't believe the love of my life is gone. You will truly be missed, my love. I'll see you in heaven.
    R.I.P BERNARD 'NARDO' DANIEL IRVING
    My Guardian Angel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ms. Saunders:

    Please contact me. I can help Bernard Irving's family recover damages for his death.

    Stan Brown, Esq.
    301-883-8888
    attorney@stanbrown.net
    www.stanbrown.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. God bless. I couldn't make it, but 600 others showed and that's love. Long lost uncle Ra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lil Peanut was a cool guy, we went to school together, RIP sweetie!


    Love,
    Monique
    SPC4life!

    ReplyDelete
  5. bernard was my uncle i really miss my homie and i know u in a better plac i miss u man r.i.p

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was so hard when I found out u were gone...just found a letter that u wrote ..miss u so much B...#Texas

    ReplyDelete
  7. ITs been fuur years and i still miss him!!!! Hey was like a brother to me!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i hate that I didnt keep in touch, Ft. Leonard Wood was ours

    ReplyDelete