Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Caldwell, Shai Roxanne, 19

(Updated 28 Nov 2009, Map)

Shai Roxanne Caldwell, 19 (9.042).
  • Date: 2 Jun 2009, 11:47 pm
  • Location: Continental Place, 9000 block, 20785 (701).
  • Shot while standing on a sidewalk with three other victims, who survived
  • Victim's address: Windflower Way, 4000 block, 20720 (702).
  • Sources:
  • Obituary: Post, 7 Jun 2009 (Online for 90 days).

    SHAI ROXANNE CALDWELL (Age 19) On June 3, 2009. Survived by daughter, Amajae R. Davis; parents, Sylvia Caldwell of Bowie, MD and Norman V. Cousins of Greensboro, NC; three brothers, Carlos, Kevin and Wendell; two sisters, Nicola and Shate; nine uncles, three aunts and a host of relatives and friends. Services on Tuesday, June 9, 2009 at Evangel Cathedral, 13901 Central Ave., Upper Marlboro, MD, visitation, 10 a.m. to 12 Noon; services immediately following. Interment private. In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the Amajae R. Davis Foundation. MID-ATLANTIC CREMATION, 301-257-9904.

dcrussell@gmail.com | LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter: dcrussell | pgpolitics

5 comments:

  1. my sister kellie frazier new her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know her(Shari Roxanne),but i am sure she was and still is very much love by someone. I pray for her and others who had died by the hands of another. May God protect and give you life for all eternity. Rest in peace sweet angel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. shai i miss u and love u 2 Amajae Shate;Wendell iz missing u 2 and we love u ,,,,,,, love amber

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey shai I was walkin with a lot on my mind and i started thinkin about when you alway meet up at my locker...skipped school but not alot only if we was doing good in class then u started going to class foing the right thing, and walkin the flowers halls, chilling in the senior lounge at lunch and we all took pictures lol.. And we walk down the hall singing that song ROOOOXANNA lol I miss so much shai u wish I could have said goodbye I didnt come to ur funeral bcuz my cuzin was graduating and I didn't wanna have my last memory of u like that. ♡♥

    ReplyDelete