Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Westbrook, Darrell Bernard, 40

Darrell Bernard Westbrook, 40  (0.064).
  • 8 Sep 2010, 9:21 pm
  • Elder Oaks Boulevard, 3600 block, Bowie, 20716
  • Shot, then dropped off at a Bowie fire station
  • Residence: Jaywick Avenue, 7800 block, Fort Washington, 20744
  • Sources:
    • Police, No online police report!
    • Bowie Police, 9 Sep 2010
      Three "subjects were identified, detained and transported to Prince George’s County Criminal Investigation Division-Homicide for further investigation."
    • Bowie Living, 9 Sep 2010
    • Gazette, 9 Sep 2010 (Terhune)
  • Obituary: Post, 17 Sep 2010 (Online for 90 days).
    DARRELL WESTBROOK "Country" On Wednesday, September 8, 2010. Beloved son of Mae Westbrook and Hugh Stinson (Linda); loving father of Darrell Givens; caring brother of one sister and two brothers; cherished grandfather Darrell Givens; devoted fiance of Takesa; and a host of other relatives and friends. Family will receive friends on Saturday, September 18 from 9 a.m. until time of service 11 a.m. at House of Praise for All People, 5110 Nannie Helen Burroughs Ave. N.E. Interment Washington National Cemetery.
    (Updated 17 Sep 2010)

    7 comments:

    1. This report is really sad. The victim was like a brother to me...I wish he would have kept his residence down South. R.I.P Homie...You will be missed...

      ReplyDelete
    2. i miss u babe!!! everyday, every hour, every minute and every second!! until i see u again babe...ur shawty 4 eva!!! luv u

      ReplyDelete
    3. Somebody know who killed my nephew and need to step up to the plate and tell what and why they did my baby like that. He was dropped off like a filty rag, like he was nothing. He was somebody's son, dad, nephew, granddad, cousin, fiance and good friend. He was very much loved. You ain't nothing but a coward. Your day is coming!

      ReplyDelete
    4. It's been 2months now since somebody took you away from me and I'm still so broken. I love you so much. You were more than a nephew to me.....you were my son. It's still like it was yesterday. I will see you again my sweetheart. I know my mom is holding you so tight and smiling cause she has her grandbaby with her. Tell all of them hey....Mama, my brothers Doyle & Donald, my other nephews Orlando & Elvis and Uncle Son. They all are very missed.

      ReplyDelete
    5. from your cousin
      i will miss u n love you always. its been five months now, and i haven't been myself without you. growing up from just being kids was a joy to me. thank you for your laughter, joy, and love.

      ReplyDelete
    6. Damn baby its been seven months I still can't get over u not being here with me. I miss u so much n I miss the way u made me smile n laugh the way u held me in your arms I loved u then I love u now I love u forever. Your Red shorty

      ReplyDelete
    7. U ran across my mind tonite....... Oh how I miss u so!!!!!!! I know u are resting in paradise and you are looking down on me. Until we meet again!!!!!!!!! I will love you always *can't stop the tears from falling*

      ReplyDelete