- 7 Jan 2011, 8:00 am
- Olive Street, 1700 block, Capitol Heights, 20743,
- Cause not reported, no visible signs of trauma
- Residence: Kent Village Place, 2400 block, Capitol Heights
- Police, 12 Jan 2011 (2993)
- Gazette, 12 Jan 2011 (McGill).
- Post, 12 Jan 2011 (Zapotosky)
- "Online court records show Jenkins has an extensive history with police, including criminal convictions for theft and prostitution-related charges.".
- 13 Jan 2011 (Zapotosky).
- Other sources, 12 Jan 2011
- TBD Woman's death Jan. 7 in Capital Heights ruled a homicide, bringing PG County's 2011 total to 13: http://tbd.ly/eTMjAS
- nbcwashington: Woman's Death Ruled Prince George's 13th Homicide of 2011 http://is.gd/mL0QN5
- tbd247 13th homicide of 2011 recorded in Prince George's County http://tbd.ly/eTMjAS
- postcrime Friday death ruled PG's 13th homicide http://wapo.st/gXxJVY
- PG_Central Police say Jan. 7 death of Capitol Heights woman is a homicide. That's 13 in first 11 days of 2011. http://tinyurl.com/5rbnqu6
- nsmcgill Woman's death Jan. 7 ruled homicide, brings county total to 13: http://is.gd/ZtsLXz
- HyattsvllePatch County police calling Capitol Heights woman's death the 13th county homicide since Jan. 1 http://aol.it/gmntFJ #Hyattsville #Patch
- tbd247 P.G.'s Andrea Harrison takes chair of Council of Governments board http://tbd.ly/fADKzZ
- UMarlboroPatch Police Call Death of Capitol Heights Woman 13th Homicide - Upper Marlboro, MD Patch --> http://t.co/v0OPXyV
Friday, January 07, 2011
Jenkins, Alitha Mae, 51
Alitha Mae Jenkins, 51 (1.013).